Moustache comb with handle made of wood for moustache and beard
- Delivery time: 1-3 days
- Low stock - 4 items left
This Schnauzer comb is made of high-quality fruitwood and hardwood from sustainable, regional forestry and agriculture in Germany. An elaborate manufacturing process and the highest precision guarantee smooth surfaces and an extremely pleasant feel. Special attention is given to the grinding and rounding of the tine tips.
Length: 12 cm
0.8 mm for mustache and beard, for combing and styling.
The softly rounded edges of the tines and the compartment point ensure gentle tidying and structuring of your moustache. With the even surface, the Schnauzerkamm is particularly comfortable in the hand and gives, even with frequent use, a comfortable styling feeling. Due to its texture, the comb is naturally anti-static and stable.
Since the wood grain of the Schnauzer combs always varies, each of these utensils is a small, charming unique specimen.
The advantages of our real wood combs are obvious:
- Very natural, pleasant feel.
- Softly rounded edges that gently arrange and structure the hair.
- Made from organic, CO2-binding wood.
- The wood is sourced exclusively from sustainable, regional forestry and agriculture.
- Our Schnauzer combs have a long service life.
- Easy to clean to maintain the quality of the combs.
- Naturally antistatic and stable.
- Made in Germany.
Avoid prolonged contact with water. Wash the comb periodically with a mild, silicone-free shampoo or soap, rinse under clean water and then dry immediately. Oiling with a natural oil such as olive oil or beeswax balm optimizes the care and makes the surface of the Schnauzer comb shine.